THE TEN COMMANDMENTS vs THE NEW WORLD ORDER
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
The New World Order
Sunday, August 1, 2021, the Year of Our Lord
Pastor Carolyn Sissom
This week Ginny Bell sent me a book, “Surviving the New World Order” by Jeremy Stone. In the first 17-pages, my first reaction was this is a conspiracy over-reach. Mr. Stone blew up my happy little picture-story of Christopher Columbus. However, Ginny told me this was a powerful book about what is happening now in our nation and the world. I trust Ginny’s judgment, so I pressed through. By page 17, I am fascinated by the story of the political and powerful cabal behind Columbus’ journey to the New World (still distrustful of the origin of the source of such a tale).
Congressman, Larry P. McDonald’s (1976) quote supports Mr. Stone’s thesis for the book. “It is us versus them. The elites and powers that be of the ancient cabal who manipulate society, quietly set traps and stumbling blocks in the way of every citizen of the world’ using silent weapons, predictive programming, slow-kill poisons, seductive Luciferian symbols, false flag events, hoaxes and widespread confusion tactics for the masses is quickly becoming unsophisticated…The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super-capitalism and communism under the same tent, all under their control. ‘Do I mean conspiracy? Yes, I do.’ I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent.” (End of quote by Larry P. McDonald)
I do not give any recognition of power or glory to this elitist world view. Our LORD JESUS CHRIST has His world view and His power is greater than all of Satan’s plans and schemes. Nor do I deny its existence and evil intent which we are watching unfold in the world system.
I have shared on different occasions of the LORD speaking to me since 1997 about the Illuminati. I have a file which I have posted whenever I receive another message. The last message was in 2017 that the Illuminati and the Dragon had conspired to kill President Trump. We now know in 2021 that their conspiracy effectively removed him from office, but they have not been able to destroy him or his populace movement. Donald J. Trump is a president for “We the People of the United States.” His policies flew in the face of the One World Order agenda. Therefore, they had to remove him from office at any cost. Nancy Pelosi said so!
“They are hell-bent on a thought-controlled society, dependent on a super-stimulated, forward-moving, and progressive society dependent upon “Socialist Workers” (Jeremy Stone).
“This seven-headed beast system isn’t 40 years old, 240 years old, or even 500 years old; it is as old as time. Its initiation shrouded by a Scamdemic crisis is what is new. Here is what is to come and expect while under government tyranny as we find ways to fight it” (Jeremy Stone).
“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis, and the nations will accept the New World Order” (David Rockefeller).
This sermon is not a review of the book, I urge you to read it for yourself. He covers WHO, global depopulation/Transhumanist agenda, vaccines to manipulate human D.N.A, prophecy meddling, the Nephilim, altered/hybrid human men, war on cash, the Scamdemic, manipulation of World War III, etc. etc., etc.
"The ‘World Crisis’ scam is nothing more than World government’s shareholder’s interest in the scam-related stock. These company stocks have been chosen as World Government’s solution to the problem it created.”
As I concluded the book, I was surprised that Mr. Stone offered as his weapon of warfare for Christians to use in the battle, “ten steps to surviving the New World Order.” The ten steps are The Ten Commandments.
This past week, I have been happily reading Leviticus in my private worship time.
Leviticus 18 and 19 are so rich with God’s demands from His people for sanctity and propriety of conduct in spite of the weaknesses of human nature. The holiness of the REDEMER (19:2) is the all-compelling reason for the holiness of the REDEEMED. Jehovah demands a holy life. We are to live His WORD. The principles of nakedness (don’t uncover others). Adultery and human sacrifice are forbidden. Homosexuality is an abomination, Beastiality brings defilement and confusion, etc., etc. etc.
Lev. 20:22: You shall keep all My judgments, and perform them, that the land where I am bringing you to dwell may not vomit you out.
The Globalists and their agenda for a New World Order and its Luciferian agenda have left God out of their reckoning. They have left the church out of their reckoning. Many attend church and use the Holy Writ to validate their wicked agenda (false prophets, fake news, strange fire). BUT GOD will have a church that the gates of Hell will not prevail against. Through tribulation, the Church continues to rise triumphant over all the wiles of Satan and the spirit of Antichrist. The battle is on. We win! Mr. Stone encourages us to live the Ten Commandments as part of our warfare. Let us continue to rejoice and the declare the Law of God.
The LAW OF God reveals the Love (nature) of God.
Rom 7:22: For I delight in the law of God after the inward man. The Law of Moses was given to the Old Testament nation, but the LAW OF GOD is for all men…The Ten Commandments are still binding on all men, especially Christians:
- It is right that the Creator’s authority should be proclaimed by Him and acknowledged by His creatures.
- The Ten Commandments have never been repealed.
- Humanity is still in need of this Moral Law.
- The Lord Jesus respected them. Matt. 22:36: Master what is the greatest commandment in the Law? Jesus said unto him, you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and great commandment, and the second is like unto it, you shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
- The Lord Jesus taught them. Matt. 5: 17-19: Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, ‘Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven, but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
- The New Testament Epistles record and enforce them. Rom 3:31; 13:10; 1 Cor. 9:21: Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yes, we establish the law.
- We will be chastised if we disregard them Psa. 89: 30-32: If his sons forsake my law… and do not keep my commandments…then I will punish their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.
In Exodus 20, we have the Moral Law (Ten Commandments) (21-23); the Civil Law (24); ratification of the covenant (25-40); the ceremonial Law (26).
The first four commandments of the “Ten” are duties to God.
- No other Gods before me.
- Make no carved image---any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
- Do not take the name of the Lord your God in Vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
- Remember the Sabbath Day to Keep it Holy, you shall do not work you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates.
The last Six are duties to man:
- Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the LORD your God is giving you.
- You shall not murder.
- You shall not commit adultery.
- You shall not steal.
- You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- You shall not covet.
Kingdom of God truths with each commandment:
- 20:3 - Other Gods = anything that has your mind. Phil 2:5: Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus…
- 20: 4-6 - We must worship in spirit and in truth (John 4: 19-24).
- 20:7 - Don’t take His name in vain. “Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and you shall receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost.”
- 20: 8-11 - Cease from your own labors, Heb. 3:11: Enter His rest.
- 20:12 – Respect authority in the home and local church (Eph. 5-6).
- 20:13 – Don’t kill with your tongue; minister life with your words (Jn. 6:63).
- 20:14 – Don’t fornicate with the strange fire of religious systems. Prov. 7:1: My son keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee. Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of your eye.
- 20:15 – Don’t steal God’s time, talent or treasure (Jn. 10:10).
- 20:16 – Don’t lie by believing or speaking tradition Mk. 7:13: Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition…
- 20:17 – Don’t be greedy (Eph. 5: 3-5).
Deut. 5:32-33: You shall be careful to do as the LORD your God has commanded you; you shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left. “You shall walk in all the ways which the LORD your God has commanded you, that you may live and that it may be well with you, and that you may prolong your days in the land which you shall possess.
Carolyn Sissom, Pastor
Eastgate Ministries Church
Scripture from KJV and NKJV. I entered into the labors of Principles of Present Truth by: Kelly Varner.; Surviving the New world Order; Jeremy Stone; Exodus 19-20 by Carolyn Sissom; other quotes noted in text.